Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Where To.. Delivering Baby Part 2

Let's continue..

My wife gave a birth a day after on 20th November 2012. Struggling for almost 20 hours. I stayed beside my wife. Accompany her to go along this painful. Yes, i knew from her face. At 5am on 20th November 2012, nurse took my wife to the labour room. Thus, i still need to go down the elevator to the G, walked to the aisle of corridor and used the stairs to go to the labour room. I signed the paper to get me into the room that my wife stayed. At 6am, i can go into the room. After the nurse did the checkup. Owh yes, forgot to tell, Dr. Hamidah wasn't around, so, Dr. Azim in-charge. He's really a good doctor.

Took the epidural, again, i had to stay outside since the anesthetic doctor came at 7:00am. Quite a long time. Yes, i didn't take the shower yet. Hahahahaha. Later, Dr. Azim came, done some checkup, then, it time to delivering. I need to call out nurses outside. Calling for the doctor. Alhamdulillah, 10:20am, a boy coming out. It's a normal birth, but a little help of vacuum. Everything smooth. 

3:30pm, after anesthetic doctor came to pull out the epidural, then, we moved to the ward with the baby with us. Yet, i still need to use stairs to go to the ward. Sigh.. A bit tired and, still i need to get bath after that. My parents arrived at 4:30pm and my mother in law arrived at 1:30pm. My aunty arrived early around 10:00am and waited outside labour room.

Settling the bills. Yeah. After done some calculation, i need to pay RM2600 and deducted from my deposit money. Quite okay, but, the not best part was, i have to leave my IC to get the wheel chair and bring down my wife. Then, had to go again at level 5 to return the wheel chair and also to get back my IC. That was not the best part at all. I parked my car very far from the lobby, then, have to carry a lot of bags and a few things. Quite exhausted. Should, the nurse helping us to bring down my wife and my son to the lobby, waited for me to take the car. My expectation is too high. Hahahahaha.

Ok. Let's continue later. Wait for part 3.

No comments: