Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Where To.. Delivering Baby Part 3

Left for a few days.. Sorry the readers.. So, let's continue with part 3. The most exciting i guess. Hahahahaha..

My wife and my son can be discharged on 21th November 2012, after being warded for almost 3 days. Waiting for a doctor, ding dong ding dong, ok, 4:30pm, can say bye bye to the hospital. Before that, the nurse came in, gave all the medications, the documents that needed for the office and also for registering my son. Actually, a few times asking then the nurse came with all the documents and medications. Waited for the doctor to release she said. Again, she said the doctor will come to check up before going back, but, as seem to me, there was no doctor came in. If i was not mistaken. As i always beside my wife for all the time. It was okay, as long as we can go back to our home. Home sweet home. A home, a house, a happiness.


No comments: