Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Where To.. Delivering Baby

The experiences with private hospital and government private wing hospital. It was a hard decision to make it, either Putrajaya Hospital Private wing or Az Zahrah Bangi. We did do the checkup at both hospital. Taking the different doctors. Putrajaya, we choose Dr. Hamidah, Alhmadulillah, we got the doctor we asked for and Dr. Masyitah at Az Zahra.

It was 19th November 2012, at 11:00am. I got fever and just came back from clinic at 10:00am with my lovely wife. Took the medicine and fell asleep. later, after 1 hour slept, my wife woke me up, and, guess what, time to get birth.

OMG!! A bit panic and still unconscious because of fever pills. Everything inside the car. All the clothes and baby clothes inside the car except my clothes. It was a time to make decision, FPP Putrajaya, or Az Zahrah Bangi. Ok, we choose FPP Putrajaya. Just go straight to labour room, and need to wait. A bit difficulties at Putrajaya Hospital, it parking lots. Gosh, it was really difficult. My wife getting birth, and the security guard keep asking me to move the car. The security guard at the hospital is the king of the hospital. I moved the car at the road side. Need to walk again to the labour room. Then, the doctor asked my wife to be warded.

Again, i need to walk down the hill, by using stairs of course, went to paying counter. As a deposit, RM3000. Get the receipt, then, walk again to the labour room, used the same stairs and hill and gave to the nurse the receipt. Again, my wife went to the Executive Room at level 5. Still, i need to get my car at the road side, and tawakal for the parking lot. Sigh. Very exhausted. Thank God, got the parking space. Then, took all the bags to level 5. Again, have to get through the king of security guard. The special thing by using FPP, i can get access to my wife and can stay there with her. One of the advantages of FPP.

Ok, let me explain a bit about FPP. First, as i said, need to deposit RM3000. Then, you can get executive ward at level 5. you can choose your own gynae,  food, you can choose what you wanted to eat. The service? Just same with the government hospital. Only, the nurse have a smile on the face as, you stayed at executive ward. Can access to my wife and accompany her. That's the most important thing. Visiting time, just like normal government hospital.

Az Zahra Bangi? We also actually planning to get birth at Az Zahra. That's why we went checkup at Az Zahra. For normal birth, RM1275. But, if thing up side down, then need to do Cesarian,  we need to prepare at least RM7000++. But, the services, quite nice. My little Thaqif Ziyad, got the jaundice, 5 days after getting birth. Then, we went to Az Zahra, warded. Visiting time? until 11:00pm. We stayed there for 2 days and 1 night. RM450.

To be continued later... More stories after this.    

No comments: