Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Little But Not A Less

Hidup tidak selalunya di atas
Hidup bagaikan roda
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a some times i'm updated my blog. Busy with the life and manage the family. My priority, my precious moments with my wife and son.

Life is not what we expected and predicted to be. I know it is a bit difficult to faces all the challenges a head. To give a little but not less, at least something to give. Something, something and something.

It's been a while, we have to stop travelling and stop listing the places to go.  It's been a while, we have to scarify our priority to something much more bigger. And, for all the things we had done is just for our son.

How we going to manage everything? For a while, it's a bit messy, but we had done a very good parenting. Hahahaha. It's naturally turning us to what we are now.

Gosh, left all my books for almost a year. To start reading those, will take sometimes. A little more time to give and spare for all the books. My wording, my sentences, speechless.

No comments: